Spreadsheet: Top 230 Canadian Companies – Excel file of the Top 230 public listed Canadian companies
Browse, filter, and use data easily on the Top 230 companies listed in Canada.
This Excel spreadsheet contains all the details on the top 230 public listed companies by market capitalization in Canada, constituents of the S&P/TSX Composite Index, together with business, financial and digital information. Companies and their related data can be browsed and filtered very easily for your specific purposes: grouping by sectors, ranking by market capitalization, sorting websites, etc.
365体育竞猜The main spreadsheet contains the Top 230 Canadian companies quoted on the Toronto Stock Exchange, which constitute the S&P/TSX Composite Index, and their related data.
All data included in the companies spreadsheet have been updated for 2020.
The new additional spreadsheet focuses on the stock price of all the top 230 companies for 2018 and 2019. With the prices of each TSX Composite stock at the end of each month between December 2017 and December 2019, it will greatly help you assess the financial health and evolution of each company. This spreadsheet will allow you to go much further in data analysis, calculate correlations between stocks, estimate seasonality, cross analyze stocks by industry, sector, or even arbitrary batches.
Benefits of using these 2 spreadsheets on the Top 230 Canadian Companies
- Quickly browse and filter the companies’ information in a single convenient workbook for multiple purposes, including:
- searching and filtering companies for informed lead generation
- corporate benchmarking
- cross-stocks evolution, statistics, and machine learning for financial analysis for investment insights
- reaching websites and online presence of each company
- Keep all the information readily available on your computer at any time, even offline.
- Easily use this companies database in other applications and programs thanks to a standard Excel file.
- Save tens of hours of companies’ data search, collection and formatting in one convenient Excel workbook!
To let you know exactly what the Top 230 Canadian Companies spreadsheet contains, you can here download a sample365体育竞猜. This extract includes the first 10 companies with all the data available for these companies, together with the explanatory notes of the description spreadsheet. For more information about each column data, please see below.
Check our other download “1280 Top Anglo-Saxon Companies365体育竞猜” which regroups four best-selling spreadsheets of American, British, Canadian and Australian companies, and much more, in a single Excel file.
Save $14.70 compared to the price of the four individual files!
Companies spreadsheet data
365体育竞猜Here are the details of the data included in each column of the TSX Composite Companies spreadsheet. The data can be sorted and filtered according to each column, through the filter button present in the right of the columns headings cells.
All data included in the main spreadsheet are updated as of Friday, February 7, 2020.
Official company name.
Main sector of the company.
Main industry or industries of the company.
Total number of employees in the company, when available.
365体育竞猜URL of the company’s main corporate website with a direct link.
365体育竞猜Year of the foundation of the company. Some companies have additional information detailing the founding of companies that merged together to form the current company.
Location of the company’s main headquarters.
Stock symbol of the company.
▪ Stock info
URL of the company’s security information with direct link to its profile on the website of the Toronto Stock Exchange.
▪ Market Cap.
Market capitalization of the company in Million Canadian $, as of effective close on Friday, February 7, 2020.
▪ Wikipedia URL
365体育竞猜URL with direct link to the company’s main page on Wikipedia.
365体育竞猜Succinct description of the company’s activities, retrieved from the introduction of the Wikipedia page of the company.
- Type: XLS file
- Size: 185 Ko
- Sheets: 3
- 1 sheet containing the Top 230 Canadian Companies data with filters
- 1 sheet containing the Top 230 Canadian Companies stock prices at the end of each month for 2018 and 2019
- 1 sheet with the description of the data
- Author/Editor: Disfold