Workbook: 1280 Top Anglo-Saxon Companies – Excel file of the top public listed companies in the US, UK, Canada & Australia
Browse, filter, and use data365体育竞猜 easily on the top companies in Anglo-Saxon countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada & Australia
365体育竞猜This Excel workbook includes lists of the top public listed companies by market capitalization of Anglo-Saxon countries and related information: the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. Companies and their related data can be browsed and filtered very easily for your specific purposes: grouping by sectors, ranking by market capitalization, sorting websites, etc.
365体育竞猜All data included in the companies spreadsheets have been updated for 2020.
Besides the four spreadsheets of top companies for each country, this workbook now contains a master spreadsheet regrouping the 1,280 top companies of the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. Listed with their market capitalization converted to US $, you can now easily browse, filter and group 1,280 of the world’s largest English-speaking corporations by country, size, sector, industry and many other business, financial and digital criteria!
This workbook also includes a series of new spreadsheets with the stock prices of all the top US, UK, Canadian and Australian companies for 2018 and 2019. With the prices of each stock at the end of each month between December 2017 and December 2019, these spreadsheets will greatly help you assess the financial health and evolution of each company. They will allow you to go much further in data analysis, calculate correlations between stocks, estimate seasonality, cross analyze stocks by industry, sector, or even arbitrary batches.
This Excel workbook contains spreadsheets with key business, financial, and digital data on 1,280 top companies from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. Obtain four best-selling double spreadsheets, plus one master spreadsheet with all 1,280 companies, in a single file for the price of $39.90, instead of $54.60 if you purchase each document separately, and save $14.70!
Included in the 1280 Top Anglo-Saxon Companies – Excel Workbook:
Benefits of using this workbook on the 1280 top Anglo-Saxon companies
- Quickly browse and filter the companies’ information in a single convenient workbook for multiple purposes, including:
- searching and filtering companies for informed lead generation
- corporate benchmarking
- cross-markets, cross-stocks evolution, statistics, and machine learning for financial analysis for investment insights
- reaching websites and online presence of each company
- Keep all the information readily available on your computer at any time, even offline.
- Easily use this companies database in other applications and programs thanks to a standard Excel file.
- Save tens of hours of companies’ data search, collection and formatting in one convenient Excel workbook!
To let you know exactly what the 1280 Top Anglo-Saxon Companies spreadsheet contains, you can here download a sample. This extract includes the first 5 companies for each country with all the data available for these companies, together with the explanatory notes of the description spreadsheet. For more information about each column data, please see below.
▪ The 1,280 Top Companies Master Spreadsheet contains consolidated data on the top publicly listed companies in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. For comparison purposes, the market capitalizations of each of the companies listed in the UK, Canada, and Australia have been converted to US $. See below for more details.
▪ The S&P 500 Companies spreadsheet365体育竞猜 contains data on the top 500 publicly listed companies in the US. They are quoted either on the New York Stock Exchange, Nasdaq or CBOE, and constitute the S&P 500 Index. Five companies are referenced twice in this spreadsheet, as they have two types of shares listed, namely, Alphabet Inc (Google), Discovery Inc., Fox Corporation, News Corp. and Under Armour.
▪ The FTSE 350 Companies spreadsheet365体育竞猜 contains data on the top 350 publicly listed companies on the London Stock Exchange. The top 100 largest companies by market capitalization form the FTSE 100 index, and the following 250 form the FTSE 250 index. Together, they form the FTSE 350 index, which regroups the top 350 largest companies by market capitalization quoted on the London Stock Exchange.
▪ The TSX Composite Companies spreadsheet contains data on the top 230 publicly listed companies in Canada. They are quoted on the Toronto Stock Exchange and together constitute the S&P/TSX Composite Index.
▪ The ASX 200 Companies spreadsheet contains data on the top 200 publicly listed companies in Australia. They are quoted on the Australian Securities Exchange and together constitute the S&P/ASX 200 Index.
▪ The four new spreadsheets with the stocks prices for 2018 and 2019365体育竞猜 of all the top 500 US companies in the S&P 500 index, top 350 UK companies in the FTSE 350 index (FTSE 100 + FTSE 250 indices), the top 230 Canadian companies in the TSX Composite index and the top 200 Australian companies in the ASX 200 index. These spreadsheets include the stock prices of all the stocks in each index for every last trading day of each month from December 2017 to December 2019.
All data included in these five spreadsheets are updated as of Friday, February 7, 2020.
Companies spreadsheets data
Here are the details of the data included in the columns of the Companies spreadsheets. The data can be sorted and filtered according to each column, through the filter button present in the right of the columns headings cells. Data available only for the Top 1280, S&P 500 and FTSE 350 companies is presented at the end of the list.
365体育竞猜Official company name. In these cells are also detailed the two types of shares of the five companies listed with dual securities in the S&P 500 index.
Main sector of the company, according to the Global Industry Classification Standard for sectors for S&P 500 companies.
▪ industry / Sub-industry
Main industry or industries of the company. For S&P 500 companies, main sub-industry or sub-industries of the company, according to the Global Industry Classification Standard for sub-industries.
Total number of employees in the company, when available.
365体育竞猜URL of the company’s main corporate website with a direct link.
Year of the foundation of the company. Some companies have another year in parenthesis: the main year then marks the founding of this daughter company while the year of the founding of the mother company is displayed in parenthesis.
Location of the company’s main headquarters.
▪ Market Cap.
365体育竞猜Market capitalization of the company in Million of the local currency, as of effective close on Friday, February 7, 2020. Companies with more than one security quoted may present a discrepancy between their valuation according to each security.
365体育竞猜Stock symbol of the company.
▪ Stock info
365体育竞猜URL of the company’s security information with direct link to the website of the stock exchange on which it is listed: New York Stock Exchange, Nasdaq, CBOE, London Stock Exchange, Toronto Stock Exchange, Australian Securities Exchange.
▪ Wikipedia URL
URL with direct link to the company’s main page on Wikipedia.
Succinct description of the company’s activities, retrieved from the introduction of the Wikipedia page of the company.
Extra Information available for the 1280 Top companies spreadsheet
Country where the company’s stock is listed: United States, United Kingdom, Canada & Australia.
▪ Converted Market Cap. in US $M
Market capitalization of the company converted in Million US $. The market capitalizations of each company listed in the UK, Canada, and Australia have been converted to US $ using the exchange rates on February 7, 2020:
- 1 USD = 1.4982 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.3309 CAD
- 1 USD = 0.7759 GBP (1 GBP = 1.2889 USD)
The index in which the company’s stock belongs. Note that US companies are either listed as part of the S&P 500 or both Dow & S&P 500 indices. Companies listed in the UK are listed either as part of the FTSE 100 or FTSE 250. See below for more information.
Extra Information available for US companies
▪ Date first added
365体育竞猜Date of the first inclusion of the company as a constituent of the S&P 500 index, when available.
▪ Dow Jones
365体育竞猜All the companies included are constituents of the S&P 500 index; companies that are also a constituent of the Dow Jones Industrial Average index are signaled in this column with a tick.
▪ SEC filings
365体育竞猜Link to the company’s filings on the Securities Exchange Commission website.
Central Index Key number given by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. This number is used to identify a company’s filings in several online databases, including EDGAR.
Extra Information available for UK companies
Companies included in the list are either constituents of the FTSE 100 index if they are part of the top 100 largest companies by market capitalization, or the FTSE 250 if they are in the next 250 following companies quoted on the London Stock Exchange. They are listed as either part of the FTSE 100 or FTSE 250. All together these companies form the FTSE 350 Index.
- Type: XLS file
- Size: 1.14 Mo
- Sheets: 9
- 1 sheet containing the Top 500 US Companies data with filters
- 1 sheet containing the Top 350 UK Companies data with filters
- 1 sheet containing the Top 230 Canadian Companies data with filters
- 1 sheet containing the Top 200 Australian Companies data with filters
- 4 sheets containing the stock prices at the end of each month for 2018 and 2019, 1 sheet per country (US, UK, Canada, Australia)
- 1 sheet with the description of the data
- Author/Editor: Disfold